background

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

skin

Things I have not done since I became a lesbian.
  • laundry
  • thought of a man sexually
  • written by hand in my journal
  • embraced a love interest 
  • balanced my budget
  • cleaned my bedroom 
  • cooked a big nice meal
  • meditated daily
  • played piano, written anything new
  • planned my garden for spring
  • given much of a shit what anyone thought

Things i have done since i became a lesbian.

  • made art in my studio
  • talked on the phone to another lesbian
  • went out to dinner with lesbians
  • came out to my family
  • hugged all my family members in loving kindness
  • went to UU church
  • hiked/walked/ran 50+ miles
  • lost 5 pounds
  • written numerous times, poems, fictional story and essays
  • read many books on lesbian culture, community & relationships
  • made brownies
  • got my nails did
  • put money into savings
  • had coffee, dinner, went out with friends, been socializing
  • drank champagne without consequence 
  • cried about 10 times
  • continued therapy
  • built more muscle






No comments: